Our Mum Would Still Want Us To Be Together But… – Peter Okoye A.k.a Mr P Speaks On Family Issues
Written by MaxFM on November 23, 2017
Peter Okoye aka Mr. P in a recent interview expressed his own side of the story of why P-square is no more and his plans moving forward.
Mr. P reportedly received phone calls from fans who wished him well with his new journey.
Some points he reportedly made:
1. It’s not about us singing together that really matters because that’s what you guys know, but think about family
2. This could be a blessing in disguise.
3. I’m not trying to break the family or make anyone look bad. I don’t hate anybody and I’m not trying to make my brothers feel bad.
4. I wish everybody the best. Everybody is doing well now, let’s just keep it that way.
5. I came out to sing alone to show people I can sing because if I hadn’t done so people will keep thinking otherwise.
6. My mother, if she was alive, would have said we should remain together but not do music (business) together.
7. I’m doing my best to settle with my family but they (family) are not ready. However, for the business aspect, I’m done.