MICHAEL K. WILLIAMS REPORTEDLY DIED FROM DRUG OVERDOSE
Written by Max1023fm on September 27, 2021
Following the death of Hollywood actor Michael K. Williams, the New York Coroner’s office has ruled that the 54-year-old’s death was accidental, naming the cause as ‘acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, heroin and cocaine.’
If you would recall, the late actor was found unconscious in his Brooklyn apartment by his nephew, with authorities suspecting an overdose because of the drug paraphernalia at the scene.
His death however pushed the NYPD to open a probe as they search for the person who sold Michael K. Williams the drugs.
Just so you know, over the years, the late actor spoke about his struggles with addiction, where he described it as a daily struggle.
He told NJ.com during a 2012 interview that he squandered his ‘The Wire’ earnings on pot and cocaine.